* 30% of a radio station’s content must be “Canadian Content”
* You may not pay for a fifty-cent item with only pennies.
* Citizens may not publicly remove bandages.
* It is illegal for clear or non-dark sodas to contain caffeine.
* Businesses must provide rails for tying up horses.
* Wooden logs may not be painted.
* It is illegal to set fire to the wooden leg of a wooden legged man
* a released convict is entitled to a gun and a horse to ride out of town on.”
* Calgary – If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town.
* Edmonton – Horses are not allowed to stand on the streets for more than 20 minutes.
* It is illegal to kill a Sasquatch.
* Victoria – Street entertainers aren’t allowed to give kids balloon animals.
NEW BRUNSWICK :
* Driving on the roads is not allowed.
* When raining, a person may not water his/her lawn.
* Etobicoke – Bylaw states that no more than 3.5 inches of water is allowed in a bathtub.
* Oshawa – It’s illegal to climb trees.
* Ottawa – It’s illegal to eat ice-cream on Bank Street on a Sunday.
* Toronto – You can’t drag a dead horse down Yonge St. on a Sunday.
* Toronto – You’re not allowed to release 10 or more helium balloons within 24 hours.
* It’s illegal for margarine to be the same colour as butter.
* Montreal – The Queen Elizabeth Hotel must feed your horse freely when you rent a room.
* Montreal – Cars parked in public places must be locked, and their windows must be down to less than the width of a hand.
* Quebec City – You may not swear in French.